Video 4 - Getting Specific About Who We're Helping
Press play to learn how to release one of the biggest mistakes I see new coaches + healers make:
Watch the video above, and then read the bonus material below!
Questions to ask either yourself, or your ideal client:
- What are your goals? If you could wave your magic wand, what would you be experiencing in your life?
- What are your biggest challenges right now?
- What do you feel like is blocking you from your ideal life?
- What do you wish you had support with?
- If you worked with a coach or support worker - what kind of results would you like to see from working with them?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- Which people / pages do you follow for inspiration?
- When you're online, what kind of stuff are you reading or looking at?
Once you have the answers to these questions, we'll have something to work with.
For example, if you are a masseuse, and previously you advertised your services by asking people if they wanted to relax, you may find that your ideal client is a busy mom with lots of stress in her body from running around after her kids. Her biggest goal is to feel energetic so she can feel present with her kids. Now your marketing can get more specific:
- Need to relax? Book a massage with me!
- Are you so busy looking after your kids, that your body feels stressed and tired? Let me help you release, with a deep massage, so you can have abundant energy to play with your kids!
Get the idea?
Once you've brainstormed, or connected with your ideal client, head on over to Angel Coaching with Beth Katherine + share what you come up with!
*And just to reiterate - if you ask a living breathing person that fits the role of your ideal client for these answers - in fact, if you ask a FEW of them - you'll have a much better idea of how to move forwards. (Rather than guessing the answers on your own)
Every time you write an email, a blog post, or a FB post - you can imagine you are writing exactly to that person you connected with.
So much love!